Easy Baked Figs
- 12 medium sized, ripe Black Mission figs
- About 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- About 2 tablespoons olive oil – if you like more, use a little more
- 4-5 springs of fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves of garlic (this also works without garlic if you prefer)
- Goat cheese crumbles
Pre-heat oven to 400. Slice figs in half and place cut side up in a glass baking dish. Slice the garlic cloves and sprinkle over the fig halves. Sprinkle goat cheese crumbles over the fig halves (no specific amount, just to taste). Mix the balsamic and olive oil together and drizzle over the fig halves. Place rosemary springs on top. Place the baking dish (uncovered) into the oven for 15-18 minutes or until figs are just starting to brown.
Makes 2 servings, so if you want more, double the recipe. Will keep in the fridge a day or two, but I recommend eating it fresh out of the oven.